Psychometric Testing & Assessment Ireland
Psychometric Testing & Assessment Ireland. We help you improve recruitment and selection decisions. We work with organisations short on time, expertise and resources. We offer the benefits of psychometric tests in a cost effective manner. We offer:
- Reputation – Measurability is a recognised SHL partner in Ireland.
- Nationwide Service – Nationwide psychometric testing service - Dublin, Cork, Limerick & Galway. Our clients.
- Cost effective solutions – Access psychometric testing, without training, licence fees, technology or material costs.
- Online Technology Solutions – We offer online testing solutions. We also offer offline solutions administered onsite.
- Extensive Product Range – Personality Questionnaires, Aptitude & Ability Tests, OPQ32, Verify and Motivation.
- Proven Record – We’ve worked across all industry sectors. Testimonials about our psychometric testing service.
As a valued SHL Partner, Measurability has the expertise to deliver Psychometric Testing Services to the Irish market, helping organisations improve selection and development processes. (SHL Ltd)
Psychometric Tests – What is available?
Ability Tests & Aptitude Tests – Measure current ability and future potential. We offer a wide range of online and offline work related aptitudes across all organisational levels – Executive, Managerial & Professional, Graduate, Administration and Clerical. Our range includes:
- Numerical Ability Tests – Online and offline numerical tests for Managerial, Graduate and Clerical recruitment.
- Verbal Ability Tests – Online and offline verbal ability tests for Managerial, Graduate and Clerical recruitment.
- Clerical Checking – Offline test designed to assess speed and accuracy in checking detailed information
- Verify (Online Ability Tests) – New superior online testing. Combines tests, security measures and verification.
- Scenarios Ability Test – Assesses managerial judgment – ability to evaluate managerial situations.
Personality Questionnaires – Occupational Personality Questionnaires provide an indication of preferred behaviour at work, work environment fit, team engagement and job requirement fit. We offer an extensive range of online personality questionnaires including:
Benefits of Psychometric Testing & Assessment
There are many benefits of psychometric assessment, most important are the time and cost savings. Have you ever hired the wrong person? If so, you’ll realise the financial costs associated with that decision. Testing provides objective information to support recruitment, by saving money and reducing poor decision-making.
- Cost Savings – It is estimated that the cost of a bad hire can be up to three times employee salary.
- Time Savings – Psychometric Testing can save time by screening out unsuitable applicants at an earlier stage.
- Proven results – Widely accepted that testing is the most effective way to match the right person to the right job.
- Other benefits – Reduced staff turnover, improved performance, increased motivation and more capable workforce.
Measurability offering Psychometric Testing & Assessment Support across Ireland – DUBLIN, CORK, LIMERICK, GALWAY, WATERFORD, Armagh, Carlow, Kilkenny, Laois, Leitrim, Westmeath, Wexford, Wicklow, Antrim, Down, Longford, Mayo, Meath, Louth, Monaghan, Offaly, Roscommon, Sligo, Tipperary, Tyrone, Donegal, Fermanagh, Kerry, Kildare, Cavan, Clare, Derry.
Measurability offering Psychometric Testing & Assessment Support across industry sectors – Public Sector, Logistics, Finance, Banking, Manufacturing, Retail, IT, Technology, Services & Construction.