“The interview coaching session highlighted the key areas to concentrate on before and during interview. I would recommend one to one coaching to those who want to give themselves every chance to get the job.” – Lorna
Interview Coaching Ireland
Interview preparation is the key to interview success. Unfortunately most job seekers lack understanding, direction and focus when preparing for interviews. Expert interview advice and coaching will help. Do you want to know the key strategies for effective interview preparation?
We provide 1-1 coaching, interview preparation and interview advice. We work with job seekers at all levels and across industry sectors. We support job seekers nationwide – Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Galway. 1-1 coaching programmes are tailored to meet individual needs. We offer interview preparation and interview advice in the following areas:
– How to improve self-confidence, self-belief and overcome nerves.
– Understanding employer needs (what the customer wants!)
– Understanding yourself, your CV and your unique selling points.
– How to handle difficult interview questions.
– Understanding competency based interviews and assessments
– How to improve your body language.
– How to chase feedback, negotiate salary and manage counter offers.
Meet the Interview Coach
Paul Mullan is a leading Irish Interview Coach. He has been offering interview advice and supporting interview preparation for over 15 years. Paul regularly presents at the major career events in Ireland. He has offered regular career advice in The Sunday Times & Irish Independent. Paul is a career expert for Recruitireland and many other online sites. He provides commentary on career issues for many newspapers and radio stations. Find out more about Paul Mullan
Measurability for interview success. Expert coaching, interview preparation and advice for all types of interviews – traditional, competency based interviews, behavioural, panel, HR, technical and phone.