Outplacement Services Ireland
“During our recent downsizing programme, we used the outplacement services of Measurability. Paul Mullan provided workshops and one to one sessions for our staff, which everyone found very beneficial and supportive. Paul’s approach to the workshops could be described as professional and practical. I would highly recommend Measurability as an outplacement company”(Group HR Manager)
We are outplacement consultants. We support you and your staff through redundancy with our comprehensive outplacement services. We offer customised outplacement services, working within your budget. We work across all industry sectors, including Manufacturing, Retail, Banking & Finance, Pharmaceutical and Construction. We offer nationwide service – Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Waterford and Galway.
Our drive to provide high quality advice, combined with our passion for helping people, helps us provide a unique service. We offer:
– EXPERTISE: We pride ourselves in the quality of our career coaches. Qualified, recognised, successful, passionate and experienced in Outplacement, HR, Career and Life Coaching. We regularly provide industry commentary in national newspapers and radio. Media coverage Sunday Independent & Sunday Business Post.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT: We project manage the whole outplacement project, including timeframe, resources and facilities. All you have to do is select us.
– FLEXIBILITY: We offer tailored programmes, working within time requirements, budget and employee needs. We don’t offer standard service or processes, we offer solutions through people.
– MULTI-APPROACH DELIVERY: We offer technology driven solutions but never underestimate the importance of face-to-face contact.
– POST-PROGRAMME SUPPORT: We offer a wide variety of post programme support options via phone, email or face-face. We realise that equipping people to succeed in the job market is only part of the solution. We provide active job search support.
– ONGOING SUPPORT: We cannot guarantee success but we commit to investing our energies to achieving success. We stay with people until they reach their goals.
– NATIONWIDE SERVICE: We support employers across Ireland – Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Waterford and Galway. We work with all industry sectors, including Banking & Finance, Manufacturing, Retail, IT and Public Sector.
“We recently worked with Measurability in a career outplacement capacity. We were extremely pleased with his level of knowledge and professionalism. The feedback we have received from the participants has been excellent. Working with Measurability has assisted them in terms of their CV’s and interview skills and provided them with a renewed focus.” – (Anne Buckley Regional HR Manager – Lagan Companies)
Outplacement Services Ireland – Outplacement Programmes
EXECUTIVE OUTPLACEMENT PROGRAMMES: offer outplacement programmes tailored for senior management and executives. Our clients determine how they build the programme, as everyone is unique with different needs. Programmes are facilitated through private one-one coaching. Topics include moving on after redundancy, career assessment, CV preparation, job market strategies and interview coaching.
INDIVIDUAL OUTPLACEMENT PROGRAMMES: offer one-one personal coaching with a tailored approach. Outplacement programmes vary in duration with the option to choose from a number of modules – career coaching, CV writing, job search strategies, interview coaching and ongoing support.
GROUP OUTPLACEMENT PROGRAMMES: offer outplacement services in workshop format. Group outplacement programmes provide participants with expert knowledge to equip them for the job market. Programme covers CV preparation, job search strategies and interview coaching. Option to build in post programme support to help participants reach career goals.
Outplacement Services Ireland – Benefits
“Thank you so much for all your help! You have been so positive and encouraging and it’s obvious for all to see you are really good at what you do and you really enjoy it. You’ve made all the difference and now being made redundant will probably turn out to be one of the best things that have ever happened to my career. I am so happy with the workshop and the CV you have helped me create. It’s amazing the difference words make. I feel so confident looking over my CV and I hardly even recognise myself. It was the boost I needed after 6 nearly 7 years in the same job as having to get back out there again was really daunting. I’m so excited now and really proud of my CV! I’m applying for jobs left right and centre. I constantly refer back to the job hunting manual you gave us to help with writing cover letters and pre-interview preparation. I am positive that it won’t be long until I get my first interview. You have no idea how much I really appreciate all your time and help. Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!” – (Noelle – Group & Individual Outplacement Programmes)
There are many benefits from outplacement services, for employers and employees including:
– Projects a positive image to investors, customers and future employees.
– Projects a positive image internally to remaining staff.
– Improves staff retention and increase productivity.
– Sends a clear message that your company cares.
– Ensures that employees are supported through their career transition
– Reduces the emotions such as resentment and anger from affected staff.
Outplacement Services Ireland – Testimonials
“One Thursday morning in February my life fell apart when without any warning I was made redundant after working for the company for 12 years. I was in a very “Fragile” state of mind until I met Paul from Measurability. Paul started to motivate me immediately and I went from strength to strength. We worked on my outdated CV, Interview Techniques etc. At the end of our session I was totally prepared for my Job search. His Job Hunting Guide is now my “Bible” and essential reading in preparation for an interview. I have benefited 100% from my 1 to 1 time with Measurability and would highly recommend them to anyone who finds themselves in the job market at this time.” – (Melanie – Outplacement Programme)
“I was made redundant following a long period of employment with a company and attended an outplacement programme run by Measurability. The workshop facilitator, Paul Mullan, provided guidance in a period of unease. His knowledge of current recruitment and interview practice are invaluable. The confidence gained has enabled me to move forward with a self-assurance I felt I had lost. I can strongly recommend Measurability’s services to those who find themselves in a similar position.” – (Eddie – Outplacement Programme)
“Just a short note to say thank you for the course that you provided for us yesterday. It was very beneficial to me and I am sure the rest of the lads. The presenter of it, Paul Mullan, was excellent. He was very articulate with a great method of presentation.” (Participant – Outplacement Programme)
“Just wanted to say thanks for the session found it very beneficial and appreciate the time you spent going over my cv, and the very good tips for interviews thank you.” – (Graham – Outplacement Programme)
“I found the one to one session very informative,and personalised. It created an awareness for me of areas where I may have previously been weak on in an interview situation or job application and provided me with the necessary information and tools to avoid this happening going forward.” – (Mary – Outplacement Programme)
Measurability offering redundancy support across Ireland – DUBLIN, CORK, LIMERICK, GALWAY, WATERFORD, Armagh, Carlow, Cavan, Clare, Derry, Kilkenny, Laois, Leitrim, Westmeath, Longford, Mayo, Meath, Louth, Monaghan, Offaly, Roscommon, Sligo, Tipperary, Tyrone, Wexford, Wicklow, Antrim, Down, Donegal, Fermanagh, Kerry, Kildare.
Measurability offering redundancy support across industry sectors – Manufacturing, Retail, IT, Technology, Public Sector, Logistics, Finance, Banking, Services and Construction.