Outplacement and Redundancy services have many benefits for employers and employees. There is quite a bit of flexibility and options available to employers considering offering support to their staff. We work to the employer’s needs and their budget developing a bespoke solution to meet their situation.
1-1 Outplacement Programs
Individual programs are very popular with clients. They are normally offered for senior management and executive where the numbers would be smaller. This is not set in stone and some employers with high numbers affected by redundancy will often offer 1-1 programs over group programs.
What is a 1-1 Outplacement Program?
Outplacement programs offer a tailored solution for the individual. Sessions are completed in 1-1 format addressing needs specific to the individual. Therefore the individual dictates the content.
Typical areas covered include:
• Evaluating current career situation to help individuals understand themselves and provide career clarity. This will support individuals with career direction with the use of career assessment tools.
• CV writing and advice to help individuals market themselves more effectively and improve job application to interview ratio.
• Recruitment Strategies, job search skills and managing the job hunting process. This will prepare individuals for the job market and enable them to maximise performance.
• Interview coaching skills to make an impact at interview.
• Other topics include encouragement & support, self esteem, confidence and work life balance
1-1 Outplacement is a popular choice with employers however there are other options that can be explored. If you require information about outplacement please feel free to contact us now. Measurability offer outplacement solutions to employers in Ireland. We offer a flexible approach that will satisfy your requirements while working within your budget.